Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wild Animals Invade Michigan Zoo!

Yep, that's right. Wild animals (also known as Kayla, Kourtney, Carter and Mason) invaded the zoo at Battle Creek, Michigan on Monday. Here the wild animals are seen attacking a harmless ant.






Carter was so excited to be at the zoo for the first time.

Carter feeding the giraffes.



Wild animals on the loose. They may look harmless, but trust me they aren't!

Carter's favorite animals were fowl from Africa. He went crazy to get a closer look at them.

Carter's first carousel ride. He looks like a pro doesn't he?

Carter's second carousel ride. I think he wanted to show Daddy how much fun the carousel is.

After a long day at the zoo the wild animal was finally tranquilized. He slept soundly for quite some time and the real animals finally felt safe again.


2 comments:

Sharalea said...

i LOVE these pics! looks like you had a great time at the zoo--Carter is getting so BIG! what a great weekend trip!

Shannan said...

Ooh, I love this zoo! I hope you enjoyed it too! I have pictures of Taylor and Ella every year on the "ant". We are zoo members so we go often. Next time I'll go with you. (And I can get one of you in for free!)