Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Trip to the Land of Great Lakes

We went to Michigan to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa along with my uncle, aunts and cousins over Memorial Day weekend. We hadn't been to Michigan to see them since I was six weeks old (last Labor Day). This time Daddy didn't try to pack me in the suitcase. My cousins Kayla and Kourtney (now affectionately known as Ethel and Mertel) went with us so this time.

Here I am watching tv with Great Grandpa. Uncle Alan has one of those nice 50 inch lcd tv's that I keep telling Pawpaw that I want, but he still isn't listening. It was great watching tv on it!


Here I am with Great Grandma. She thought I was super cute, and rightly so. I mean, look at me. Who could think otherwise?


I'm showing Great Grandma how to use her walker properly. I'm a pro at using walking aides, so I thought I'd show her how it's done.


Here I am with Great Grandpa again. Maybe I get my hairline from him...


Here's the whole lot of us. Daddy, Great Grandpa, Me, Kourtney, Mommy, Great Grandma and Kayla.

1 comment:

Shannan said...

These are great pictures. You will treasure the pictues with Carter's great grandparents! Love the group shot. Carter is just adorable!